gjeklrhty.;uky;t/ukl6unjmy MEGZ

Friday, February 23, 2007

WHEN WAR MEETS VIDEO GAMES

Video games are played by amost everyone, doesn't matter how old or young they are. There are all sorts of different kinds of video games, some are about fasntasy and adventure. But the most popular and most played video games are about war and violence. Almost everyone has played video games about war and violence at least once in there life time. In my opinion, they are very popular and most played because many people enjoy playing it very much. All of my friends play them, and even sometimes, i play them myself as well. I cna pretty much say that video games are addictive, and once you start playing them, it is hard to stop.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Santosh said...

I agree with the statements you made but you still left many things out like how it related to history and its affects. You didn't really answer the fact of the a gamers requirements in a war game. Even though you comments were alright, I felt you left many thing out of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home